Warm oranges, radiant yellows, velvety burgundies and rich browns – it’s a pleasure to design Thanksgiving flower arrangements with the delicious, luxurious palette of autumn. And Thanksgiving’s glorious grand season finale gives us a wonderful o
pportunity to celebrate the beauty of fall!
Create a sense of amazing abundance with a dramatic display of food and flowers!
A low, lush Thanksgiving centerpiece for the dining table or a tall, elegant Thanksgiving flower arrangement for the buffet will impress your friends and family and add welcoming warmth to your table.
If your table is too full of delectable platters of turkey and sweet potatoes, here are some great ways to add autumn accents without taking up too much space:
Easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas
- Layer autumn leaves down the center of your table to create a colorful and organic table runner.
- Hollow out mini gourds and pumpkins and use as bud vases for autumn-toned blossoms.
- Fill clear glass vases with water and add small berries like cranberries or holly berries and float single blossoms or floating candles.
- Accent platters and buffets with fruits that highlight the colors of the season and celebrate the bounty of the harvest– vibrant clementines, petite lady apples, clusters of grapes
- Place dried Indian Corn at each place setting and at strategic points along the table.
Looking for warm, inviting Thanksgiving flower arrangements for your table? Shop our collection of fall and winter floral arrangements or give us a call directly at (212) 687-3434, and let us help you create the perfect holiday centerpiece this Thanksgiving!
Tags:Fall floral arrangements, holiday flowers, Thanksgiving arrangements, thanksgiving centerpiece, thanksgiving centerpiece ideas, thanksgiving floral centerpiece ideas, thanksgiving flower arrangements, thanksgiving flowers
Category: Occasions & Holiday Flowers // Add Comment »